Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets

Why hale yes!!!

I use them more than any other bullet. Use them in my .204, my .223 rifles, my .221 Furball, my 220 Swift and my .243 Win. Have taken coyote, ground squirrels, prairie dogs and a couple of badgers with them. They hit hard, they are very accurate and their price is what I can afford.

If I could only buy one brand of bullet for my varmint rifles, no question, it would be the Ballistic Tip Noslers.

That answer your question?

+1 On what RustyDust said.

I've killed more Ground Hogs and other varmints with Nosler BT than all other bullets I've used added up.

The 40g NBT is like a ground hog death ray in a .223.

Fitch

I have used the 40gr alot as well both in a 22 hornet and a 223 with great luck, I have also used the 25 cal 85gr in my Roberts with good luck, the 125gr 30 cal is a good one to.

I use the .243 Nosler 80 Gr Ballistic Tips on yotes out of my .243 and it does do a number on yotes. Aint fur friendly.

DAB

I use the Nosler BT in 221FB, 223 Rem, 223 AI and 22-250. Also use the Hornady V-Max. The Nosler just might be a bit more accurate and the V-Max might have a bit more "splat" factor. Can't go wrong with either.
Charlie

Nosler Ballistic Tips are just about the only bullet I use. They are deadly on rodents and predators.

And the Big Game Ballistic Tips are superb, as well.

Steve

I own alot of rifles and have been an avid handloader for close to 30 yrs. The Nosler BT is consistently the most accurate hunting bullet in ANY caliber I've ever loaded for. I switched to the AccuBond as soon as they came out for deer hunting and get virtually the same accuracy as the BT.

I feel safe in saying that nobody could go wrong with them. I've personally never had good luck with the Hornady version...dunno why....just cant make them shoot like Noslers.

I just got some 40 grainers for my 221. I like the 55 grainers in my 223 and 220 Swift. Nosler makes a great varmint pill!!

Back