Flying Crow decoys???

Got to have it, can't hunt with out it. Where we hunt, the birds are scattered, so when dropping in a motion crow, I use the 3D Flapper from Ureaduck, it adds that just little bit to seal the deal and makes them drop in.

crow_decoy.jpg

Now if you just want something a little different. Take a look at the new product.

assault.gif

Can't wait for this one to come out.

BAYSTATE,

Since you're an avid crow shooter, can you post a 101 course for me and the other rookies. I've only dabbled in crow hunting and would like to learn setup, load selection, and calling sequence from somebody with experience.

Hey guys check out PUPPYPOPPERS posts on this subject,in Varmint hunting,he has posted some great pictures of set ups
(some of them are mine)and gives great discriptions,if you have any questions after I or he will be glad to help you.
Crow hunting is so exciting and a great way to get access to farms,for yote hunting or deer.
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTEHey guys check out PUPPYPOPPERS posts on this subject,in Varmint hunting,he has posted some great pictures of set ups
(some of them are mine)and gives great discriptions,if you have any questions after I or he will be glad to help you.
Crow hunting is so exciting and a great way to get access to farms,for yote hunting or deer.
thumbup1.gif

How bout giving us a link to that post.

I was looking for flying crow silhouettes that mounted on stakes they were on a website selling the crow decoys but I can't find the link they had a lot of movement.

Crow hunting is the most fun of all birds that can be called in, there is nothing like it! Getting a large group of crows fired up with a good decoy set up, and having them diving and screaming their heads off, It is the best!!!

Try this. Go to Google, click on images and then do a search for Crow Decoys. You will see every crow decoy there is to see. The sad part is that some of the really good looking and flocked decoys are in the UK. If you can't find what you are looking for that way, its just not out there.

Originally Posted By: puppypopperTry this. Go to Google, click on images and then do a search for Crow Decoys. You will see every crow decoy there is to see. The sad part is that some of the really good looking and flocked decoys are in the UK. If you can't find what you are looking for that way, its just not out there.

I tried searching Google and yahoo to no avail I think I saw them on a youtube video and they had mentioned the site name and I went there I should of bookmarked it....

Hey Puppy
I am going to whip up some of those crow assault systems,I am going to take my flying crow decoys (now I have them on 1/4 round rod about 4-0 long,that sticks in the ground and the wind moves them a bit,see the picture below) I am going to make some stakes with 3/4 round bar and drill a hole in it.Then I will bend up some 1/4 round bar and weld it into the stake,at the other end I will have a little hook the the decoy will hang from,I think it will work great.

101_5871.jpg

Sounds good, have a look at this. This is the Ureaduck Assault System and how it works.

crow-assault.gif

assault.gif

I am hoping that Houston has some at the show this year. I want to get my hands on one of these. The deks are just foam bodies. I have the 3D Flapper. The detail is awesome.

I just got my 6 GHG fully flocked in the other day and can't wait to take them out.

Back