13 stands, 9 coyotes, 5 shot & some happy KIDS.

Great job, Dad! To take the kids along on a contest hunt is gutsy. To pull out second and end with the kids having a good time is priceless. WTG!

BTW...Silver Lake hunt??

Whenever I read about someone taking their kids out on a hunt or in your case hunts I think HOM, I think that that is the way to ensure our future.

Craig, that's awesome! I love to predator hunt but nothing gets me more fired up than a day spent calling with my wife and two boys. I think it's great that you're getting them started at such a young age. Both of my boys killed thier first coyote when they were six and I'll guarantee you they're hooked for life. Kudos man, I know how challenging it can be hauling your kids around when they're that young but it's an experience that they'll never forget and you'll never regret making the extra effort.
Cal Ferguson
Predator Pursuit TV

"First... teach a child to love God, Teach them second... to love thier Family. Third... teach them to hunt and fish... and by the time they reach thier teens, no dope peddler under the sun will ever have a chance to teach them anything."
Cotton Codell

I thought that I was the only one that wore the secret Elmo slippers to everystand. Way to go getting the kids out with you. I my daughter isn't qutie two. And she will sit and watch coyote hunting videos with me for hours. It won't be to long before I can take her with me.

Back