Western River?

Rubenator

Anybody else send their unit in for the battery replacement they offered? Buddy of mine sent his in over a month ago and now he cannot get a hold of anyone at Western River to find out the status of his caller! He tells me the number he used before has been disconnected!

I ordered some lights from a company that sells Western River stuff and they've been backordered going on a month and a half. I emailed them a couple of days ago and they said they were supposed to get them in this week. I was blaming the company I ordered from. This makes me wonder though.

Nate

They're a sponsor here, maybe they'll see this one and help out. I don't remember Brian Robinson's username on here though to send a PM to. Hopefully it all works out for you guys.

Originally Posted By: RubenatorAnybody else send their unit in for the battery replacement they offered? Buddy of mine sent his in over a month ago and now he cannot get a hold of anyone at Western River to find out the status of his caller! He tells me the number he used before has been disconnected!

Each and every time i call they promtly answer the phone, try this # 800-967-0998 if your using a different one. I just ordered a Night Stalker last tuesday and got it yesterday, played with it today, its a very nice unit!

I ordered the 2 call deal in October. (You pay for shipping they send you an electronic call and a mouth blown call) I received the electronic call 2 months later but no mouth call. I e-mailed them and got no response.

Got to hunt with my buddy last night with his new Spitfire and was impressed! Couldnt believe how small the call was, and the volume and quality of the sounds were A+! Still cant get over how small the Spitfire was! Especially sitting next to my Prairie Blaster!

From the pictures I've seen, I think a shetland pony would look small when beside that Prairie Blaster.
tongue.gif

I was very surprised at how big the Prairie Blaster was when I opened the box! I now carry it around in a full size back pack seeing that it weighs 9.5 pounds with the batteries installed! Yes, its big but so is the performance! Overall, I am happy with it!

Back