New Lanyard Design

guywildstorm

I have been working on a new style of lanyard. With a little help from TJ Shockler and Seth Skinner I came up with something that seems to work pretty good. This is for all the guys that have so many calls they have a tough time deciding which to use. Switch them back and forth with just a quick snap of a buckle instead of fighting with a noose. Just get as many extra drops with the clip on it as you have calls, then just a simple matter of swapping them back and forth.

This one is NOT for sale but I will be taking orders if anyone is inteested in one of these.

Let me know what you think,

Guy
1-28-10003.jpg

1-28-10004.jpg

1-28-10005.jpg

nice, looks good
glad you posted this i was waiting for something new
been telling jokes to duanessu while i was waiting.
nice job Guy

Thank you gentlemen. I have had a pretty good response to this one so far. I think its going to be something that I will keep making!!!

TJ its going in the mail here in a few minuted buddy!!

Thanks again,

Guy

Guy that's exactly what we had in mind you did a great job! Bringing the idea to reality. I have already have been using one of these that Guy made when I pm him about 3 weeks ago and I can tell you from experience that it takes the hassle out of owning 20 different lanyards and simplifies things allot. Also with the clip on the very bottom lanyard if you use several different e-callers then you can switch out remotes just as easy. Guy I couldn't be more pleased with what we came up with once again Thank you!

Seth

That's a slick design. I got one like that in the mail a few years ago, but I can't remember who built it. Pale Otter, I believe, but not quite sure. Avery and Heavy Hauler both have a similiar concept of interchangeable lanyards. I always thought that was a great idea. Glad to see it coming to the predator community.

Keep up the innovation guys.

Tony

Back