Books on Coyote Behavior

Go to Rhinocalls.com (Jay Nistetter) Get his coyote behavior DVD its a must have for all yote hunters west and east.
smile.gif

Thanks guys for the input. If you guys haven't read already, I would suggest to read "Voice of the Coyote" by J. Frank Dobie. It's a great read.

Hey Ben
That site,he gave you is not hunter friendly,I read the book and its o.k. (Urban Howls)try "Eastern Coyote"story of success by Gerry Parker great book.

Baystate Yote, I appreciate the heads up. I wouldn't support a book that wasn't hunter friendly even if my Mother wrote it. I will look into Gerry Parker's book. Thanks again.

I've got a couple that you haven't read yet that I'll loan to ya. Coyote Hunting (Phil Simonski) and Predator Hunting (Ron Spomer). Lots of proven tactics and strategies to refresh your memory.

Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTEHey Ben
That site,he gave you is not hunter friendly,I read the book and its o.k. (Urban Howls)try "Eastern Coyote"story of success by Gerry Parker great book.

The proposals on that guy's website send chills up my spine!
However, I find a particular satisfaction in gleaning info from the bunnyhuggers and using it to kill coyotes.

Far and away the best book I have read on coyotes is
Coyotes: predators and survivors by Charles L Cadieux.
This man was fasinated by coyotes and was a goverment
predator control agent for 10 years. This is a compleat
study of coyotes but not boring or dry. Just fasinating.
He follows mans war on the coyote threw the decades.
Just exelent for anyone who wants to learn.

Back