Decoy Dog Action with Gunner - Kirk's Triple (video)

TonyTebbe

I'm finally getting a chance to start downloading video from this season. I thought I'd share an exciting scene with some decoy dog work and Kirk McKendree's first triple.

Note: It's a "Blair's Witch Project" of a video clip, as I was trying to get my client on the coyotes and worry about the video secondly. I was on the wrong coyote on the 2nd shot and barely got the 3rd on video. Don't take this as the norm of my video capabilities.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hope you enjoy...

Tony

Great hunt there Tony i see where anyone could get messed up with all thoses coyotes running around. This is going to be a long 3 weeks on me waiting to make the trip over there for my turn hahaha. Keep up the good work Billy

Sweet! The footage dosen't have to be able to make it onto a video to be interesting and fun. Thanks for sharing it. I enjoyed it.

Thanks guys. I wish yall could see the footage, before it gets exported to youtube. It's crystal clear DVD quality, but now looks like crap. I need to figure out this whole video codec thing.
smile.gif

Working on a couple more video clips this moring and will post.

Tony

Boy ,That was really neat watching Gunner work them coyotes,and you catching it on film.Keep them coming buddy,Give us something to watch until the weather breaks....

Blair Witch Project... LOL! Too funny Tony. It happens to all of us. Still a great video. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks.

Kirk, you've got that gun dialed in buddy. AWESOME!

Tom Austin

Back