Fantastic Night Vision Deal for $250 to PM members!

Troy

I just acquired a fantastic line of night vision optics by a small company that makes the best Night Vision Available for the dollar- LUNA OPTICS! I am currently running a special price on the Luna LN-SM50 Monoculars as they seem to be a favorite with my customers so for a limited time i'm selling these $299.95 units for $250.00! Heres the best part, they normally cost $15 extra to ship, but thru this weekend only(Jan 31st) the shipping will be free! Shipping is restricted to the lower 48 states only- sorry. Please see my website below as you'll find a direct link to Luna in my products section where you can see more models and learn all about Luna and the LN-SM50. Anyone interseted in what others are saying about these i can get you a link to some feedback guys are reporting on these!This is the real deal, $250 but they will outperform $1250++ units some of the other guys have out there. Any questions, all my contact info is on my website so feel free to ask, Thanks!

Well, the shipping promo maybe over, but the good news is someone is going to get one of these for free! Yep, PM has asked me to supply something for their new Field Testing section (comming soon) and with the help of Luna, someone will be getting one of these to try and keep in exchange for a review. I hope the review will help those of you who are skeptical of a $250 gen 1 unit as PM will do the selecting of the individual, not me! Good luck to everyone, I hope they draw your name.

FYI, all pm inquiries will be replied too on 2-17-10 as i'll be out of the country from 2-9 thru 2-16 but i hope to check my business emails daily, thanks!

I ordered and recived the Luna 50 last week. Arrived in 3 days. Spoke with Troy for a good half hour. Learned allot about night vision. Great customer support and what a nice guy. Whole exiprenece has been Outstanding. Got to take them out last night. My hunting budy was a sniper in the army. He couldn't beleave these are gen 1. He said they were better than many of the 2's. The only difference is in the edge of the field of vision. Showed them to the game warden and he was impressed. We compaired the to his and I like the 50's better. Much easier to use and really didn't see that big of a difference. Espically since his cost $2800.00 more. He is going to order a pair for his dad. That says something. Also showed them to one of the farmers where we hunt. He to is going to order one. For the price I don't see how you can go wrong.

Thank You Troy,

Greg

Yes depends on what you are looking for but for the LN-PRS40 Gen1 scope i have say's it will take the recoil of .300 Weatherby..And the Gen2+ scopes will take the recoil of these... Holds zero on such large calibers as .375H&H; .416Rigby; .50BMG

Greg, thanks for being one of my first PM customers with this Luna product. Believe it or not that monocular is Luna's entry line! The binocs and scopes take it up each another notch yet they still keep money in your pocket and are still all Gen 1 optics. Once again Luna has real Gen 2+ optics also but you don't need them unless you need the very best! I'll be back from vacation this comming wednesday and I hope to catch up on all your questions- thanks axman for helping out!

I tried to go back and catch up on all messages i missed last week while out of the country, if i forgot someone please let me know! I got a couple post over on AT (archery talk) also that are using my night vision i need to link here. You won't know these are Gen 1 once you look thru them, the binocs are even better for hunting if you can afford to step up to the $589 price point, but it's not necessary as you can see!

I finally got the opportunity to try out Luna's scopes, monocular and binoculars out in completely dark conditions now that our snow is gone and nice black mud is left behind- plus cloudy skies. These optics all performed exceptionally well as the monocular probably had the shortest range which was only maybe a good 300+ yards lol. The binos were easily 400-500++ yards and the scope was well beyond that with the added laser IR on it! I hear all the stories of guys only seeing 100 feet to 100 yards with their Gen 1 stuff and it's blurry, well then when you pick up Luna's Gen 1 stuff you may just think you have Gen 3 in your hand it's that good- without the Gen 2 or 3 prices!

Feeling like another promo comming on, so till the end of this month (3-31-10) i'll toss in free shipping once again! That's a $15 savings and a great monocular for just $250. I can't say enough about the 3X binoculars either (they are what i'm using now also), and i'll give free shipping on them thru the end of this month too, just pay $599 TYD! Sorry but Wi residents must pay sales tax on these prices.

I'm getting low on these LN-SM50 monoculars, i can't guarantee i can hold these prices on my next order so get one while you can save a few bucks!

I have 2 LN-SM50 Monoculars left to move to make room for the binos i'm bringing in so how about a even better deal, $225 TYD until these are gone!

Back