Drawing of the Ultimate Predator...

Ursus21

I haven't posted anything for a while so it's probably time to put something new up. Here is a scratch board drawing on "silver" scratch board that I just completed. Unfortunately some detail is lost in the photo and one can't see just how wicked-cool the light reflecting off the silver looks. In real life if you view the drawing from different angles the reflections and lines change. It is literally an interactive piece of artwork. It's pretty fun to mess with. Anyway I thought some here might enjoy having a looky-see.
BrownBearSM.jpg

That's way cool!! Where did you come up with the idea? Did you do it from a picture or straight out of your head?
I love it!!

Hamer

Scratch art like that adds so much to the picture. That is far too awesome!! Can I have it?!?! Wouldn't mind something like that etched on the side of my .300 Weatherby.

Ursus21

That is really well done. I see a lot of wildlife art and yours really hit the target. Question...what is the size of the etching???

Silvertp

Silvertip it is 8"X11".

Pasturepup, just under 5 minutes after I posted it, it got snagged up by a gentleman from Oklahoma.

Thank you to everyone for their kind words. Hope to produce a few more of these over the next few months. Also keep your eyes out for some to be done in gold as well as more silver.

Back