Jennifer Lopez attacks Sarah Palin

Javafour

Lopez appears a wee tad imbibed in this clip. For the record, la cabrona translates to "b!tch."

Classy.

I think old Jennifer showed me what she is made of and she has revealed herself as yet another mindless Hollywood Libtard.

She only helps Palin when she attacks her. She has to knows this, yet she can not help her self , she has the disease, diarrhea of the mouth.

Cute...Lopez and her ilk had better enjoy it wilst they can cause thier not going to believe what is about to happen to them even while it's happening. Thier time is up...Soon... I still likes the big latina a$$ though
thumbup.gif
Grizz

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONECute...Lopez and her ilk had better enjoy it wilst they can cause thier not going to believe what is about to happen to them even while it's happening. Thier time is up...Soon... I still likes the big latino a$$ though
thumbup.gif
Grizz

Latina

138097_JenniferLopezAss_jpg7a6f1733.jpg

Originally Posted By: javafourOriginally Posted By: GRIZZLYONECute...Lopez and her ilk had better enjoy it wilst they can cause thier not going to believe what is about to happen to them even while it's happening. Thier time is up...Soon... I still likes the big latino a$$ though
thumbup.gif
Grizz

Latina

On second thought, sometimes there is to much of a good thing...Yikes! That there is liable to give old Grizz a coronary...

Ahhhh! I see another troll has surfaced from under the bridge looking for some off-the-wall way to raise there 'sagging' public ratings..

Originally Posted By: javafourOriginally Posted By: GRIZZLYONECute...Lopez and her ilk had better enjoy it wilst they can cause thier not going to believe what is about to happen to them even while it's happening. Thier time is up...Soon... I still likes the big latino a$$ though
thumbup.gif
Grizz

Latina

that is nasty
sick.gif

Back