Finally!!! Loooong story and pics from 1-16-2003

Hey Fox,
Great job as usual!! I finally got to check out those 30gr Starkes myself. Last Sunday I called in a 28-lb bobcat and put out his lights with my .17 Tikka HB at 75 yards. Was using my FoxPro too on this one trying out a Rigor Rabbit. I will e-mail you a pic as I don't have a way to post it. Just in case I can't find your e-mail address post it for me unless the pic's arrive shortly.

As usual Silverfox, your writing takes me right beside you. Awesome post. Never hunted in N. Dakota, but it sure feels as if I watched the entire episode unfold.

Silverfox,

Enjoyed the pics and the story, keep up the good work.

I read your post about camolflauging your rifle. I applied the same technique to a golf cart I used for traveling around my deer lease. I am considering putting a metal top on it with a seat and rifle rest on top and using it to predator hunt in the day time. Where I live in West Texas there are a lot of brusy pastures that I think it would be ideal to pull in close to a mesquite tree and hunt from. Because it is electric it makes very little noise. I'll post some pics of it one of these days.

Back