Official List of Manufacturer's Predator Calls on CD

Hyperwrx

I am interested in manufacturer's that put out predator calls on CD. They serve many purposes as they can be transferred to most electronic callers and can be pulled into sound editing software and modified. I have a number of companies sounds but am always looking for more quality sounds to add to my library. I thought it wold be beneficial to everyone to see the list of production CDs I can gather and others can add to my list. Also if you have any of the CDs I or others list, please give some feedback on the sounds they contain- live animals or hand calls, quality of sound, format. If you have others I don't list feel free to post them. Post a picture if you have one and a discretion. I will go back in and update my original list with your posted facts from time to time. You will not I did not post some CDs from the companies I listed- crow sounds, crane sounds and such I don't use but feel free to post them if you do.

dt255.jpg

Desert Trail makes several CDS
CD1- Injured sparrow in distress (Real bird in distress)
CD2- Agitated & Screaming Live Baby Cottontail (no idea if real or simulated
CD3- Coyote Siren (mechanical siren for locating)
CD4- Cottontail Distress (no idea if real or simulated)
CD4- Jackrabbit Distress (no idea if real or simulated)
CD5- Distressed Squirrel (no idea if real or simulated)
CD6- Javelina Distress (no idea if real or simulated)

cd-cyv2.jpg

Johnny Stewart- All live animal sounds
Model CD-BCV1- Bobcat calls
Model CD-PCV1- General predator calls
Model CD-CYV1- Coyote calling (vol 1)
Model CD-CYV2- Coyote calling (vol 2)
Model CD-CYV3- Coyote calling (vol 3)
Model CD-RCV1- Raccoon calls
Model CD-RFV1- Red Fox Calls

ds-2.jpg

Model DS-2- Cottontail Distress & Baby Cottontail (live animal sounds) I own this. Both sounds are good quality and I use them with consistent success.
Model DS-1- Coyote and Fawn Distress
Model DS-3- Grey Fox and Rodent

ccco.jpg

Coyote Calling Sounds/Model CCCO- Unsure if Byrons CDs are live animal or simulated

ccbc.jpg

Bobcat Calling Sounds /Model CCBC

ccct.jpg

Cottontail Distress Sounds/Model CCCT

ccjr.jpg

Jackrabbit Distress Sounds/Model CCJR

outfoxed_audio_cd.jpg

Bobcat Blaster/Model CD-001- No idea what calls exactly are on this CD and whether they are real animals or simulated)
Coyote Crunch Time/Model CD-002- No idea what calls exactly are on this CD and whether they are real animals or simulated)

smith.jpg

Smith Game Calls
Model 1376CD- Gray Fox Distress- (no idea if real or simulated)
Model 1377CD- Gray Fox & Wild Adult Rabbit Distress- (no idea if real or simulated)
Model 1400CD- Adult Wild Rabbit Distress Squeals- (no idea if real or simulated)
Model 1420CD- Hunger cals of a bear cup- (no idea if real or simulated)

crtrcallcd1.jpg

The #1 sound is an African cape hare (rabbit), #2 is a cottontail rabbit, #3 is a jackrabbit, #4 is a coyote puppy whine, and #5 is a fawn bleat.- The #1 sound is an African cape hare (rabbit), #2 is a cottontail rabbit, #3 is a jackrabbit, #4 is a coyote puppy whine, and #5 is a fawn bleat.(no idea if real or simulated)

crtrcallcd5.jpg

CD For Talking to Bobcats & Red Fox Item CD5- (Live animal sounds)

crtcallcd4.jpg

CD ForTalking to Coyotes with the Song Dog Item CD4 - (no idea of live animals or simulated)

denniskirkcdsgrp.jpg

Dennis Kirk - Coyote Calling Sounds Vol. 1 # DKCD-C13 (live animal sounds)
Coyote Calling Sounds Vol. 2 # DKCD-C14- (live animal sounds)
Coyote Calling Sounds Vol. 3 # DKCD-C15- (live animal sounds)
Predator Calling Sounds Vol. 2 # DKCD-P11- (live animal sounds)
Predator Calling Sounds Vol. 3 # DKCD-P12- (live animal sounds)

P1000485.JPG

Hunting in the East Bird Distress Vol # 2 - (Both live animal sounds and hand calls)
Hunting in the East Coyote Vocalizations Vol # 1- (Both live animal sounds and hand calls)
Hunting in the East Distress Sounds Vol # 3 (Both live animals sounds and hand calls)
Hunting in the East Prey & Coyote Distress Sounds Vol # 4 (Both live animals sounds and hand calls)

ds1.jpg

Lohman - Predator CD # DS1- (not sure if live animal or simulation)

ccc.jpg

T & M Outdoors - Call Crazy Coyotes Predator Calling CD With Tom Osborne - (I believe these are handcalls)

180px-Compact_disc.jpg

Ebay Fox CD- I purchased a CD of 'fox sounds' from an individual on ebay. I believe he was from New Zealand or Australia. 39 of the 40 sounds were various distress sounds, both hand calls and life animals. Low quality. Sound #3 was a real fox distress sound but very poor quality.

DSC07148.jpg

Rainshadow's Cougar Sounds- 7 live, 3 handcall.

Back