What's the constriction on the Carlson's Dead Coyote choke tube?

Caligater

I'm looking at choke tubes for coyote hunting with my 870 and I'm curious what the constriction the Dead Coyote tube has. I can't find it officially listed. Does anyone here know?

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: RoadrunnerThe invector plus DC tube is.665. Rem maybe different though. RR

I'm surprised it's that tight. Where did you find the measurement?

.66sucks, get i patternmaster, i bought a deed yote tube, wasn't satty, then went to the top and got a patty, never comes out of my beneli from dove to yotes!

Originally Posted By: shanedogg.66sucks, get i patternmaster, i bought a deed yote tube, wasn't satty, then went to the top and got a patty, never comes out of my beneli from dove to yotes!
Say what?
English or at least American English is the standard language here, not to be confused with UK English.

Jack

Originally Posted By: Jack RobertsOriginally Posted By: shanedogg.66sucks, get i patternmaster, i bought a deed yote tube, wasn't satty, then went to the top and got a patty, never comes out of my beneli from dove to yotes!
Say what?
English or at least American English is the standard language here, not to be confused with UK English.

Jack

My thoughts exactly.

I have called to Carlson down there in Kansas and the tecnical people also make the chokes and they hunt and shoot there chokes. I can only say everytime I've called they are truly professional helpers.

Shane! Don't you live in Winslow? Where in tarnation did ya learn to talk like that? You been spending too much time round the prison son.

ok guys you beat me up good on that one, iwas just trying to say the dead coyote tube and shot sucks imo, i'll stray from the prison talk Blue deacon.........

and check the date when I asked.....it's just past the 1 year anniversary
grin.gif

often when writing a long post I copy it to Word and use spell/grammer check and then past it back to the reply window. We are all spelling challenged at times, lol.

Originally Posted By: wyoyotebuster1often when writing a long post I copy it to Word and use spell/grammer check and then past it back to the reply window. We are all spelling challenged at times, lol. or use firefox as your web browser and it has built in spell check...

and it's "grammAr"
lol.gif

I have an 870 & checked into that choke. I was told it measured .670", but that could be wrong.

I bought a regular Carlson's .660" turkey choke instead.

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54I have an 870 & checked into that choke. I was told it measured .670", but that could be wrong.

I bought a regular Carlson's .660" turkey choke instead.

What loads are you shooting through that?

Back