Update 5/9/2010 Boondock-Outdoors "Silent Halo Shields"

The Halo shields are still available, I make these as needed, but I usually try to keep about 5 LF170 models on hand so I can ship out ASAP.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine yesterday. I live close so shipping worked out to be over night. Very well made product. Thanks WN I will send you some kill pics very soon

here are some picks from the driver seat with my wife holding the light at night and me taking some comparison pics on a camera that is not perfect for night photos. I should have taken the tripod.
DSCN1242.jpg

DSCN1243.jpg

DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

The with shield are before the without pics. The second set are from the inside so the are blurry.

Last edited:
204AR,
The links for your pics do not work for some reason. Can you E-mail Me the pics and Ill try and upload them from photobucket.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Just added a shield for another very popular (P*****) 350 yard light..These will be $15.00 each plus the $3.00 shipping.
primos350sshs.jpg

primos3501sshs.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone here on Predator Masters. I would also like to thank everyone who has purchased a Silent Shade Halo Shield. I look foreward to the comming new year and I plan to release a few more innovative predator hunting related items that I have been working on..

Thank you,
J.Weber

Ok Guys,
Due to demand I have taken the time to get a pretty good stock supply of shields made up. I should be able to ship the day or next day that I receive orders depending on the time I receive them. My website should be up soon. Also be on the look out for the next inovative predator hunting product to be released soon.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Ok Guys,
The first person to send me a private message offering to give me some dimensions and pictures of they're new Predator light brand LED hunting light will receive a halo shield made for this light for free. Any help will be appreciated I am just trying to expand my line of halo shield to as wide as possible and i do not know anyone with this light. I look foreward to your responses.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Could you put up a picture of your halo shield for the Predator light? I recently got one, and am interested in what it would look like on the light before ordering...

The Predator light model is not available yet. As soon as the prototype is aproved by field testers then I will release pics.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

I'll check my lightforce today and i'll hit you up with an order.. I wanna say 170.. UHHH i can't remember.. very nice idea made reality .

-Juan

Back