crowpopper

SANY0372.jpg

SANY0373.jpg

it is an airforce condor. in .22 cal
very accurate and powerful
i had one befor but sold it
blushing.gif

so i had to get another one
it is getting same hole groups at 20 yards and should be good on small game and CROWS out to 80-100 as my other on was
i even had a few wood chuck kills at over 100 yards with the old one
w00t.gif

valve is out now being modded as well as a shroud and butplat being added
and heavier hammer etc
its going all out right now
but befor i changed also
at 20 yards off a rest it was same hole accuracy for 15 shots
the shot string i didnt do i checked every few shots and it started at shot 1 1006 with 16 grainers shot 5 was 1030
10 was 1060
15 was 1011
20 was 992
after all the mods are done i will do a complete shot string
i love every thing about these guns execpt the saftey and trigger
i lightened the trigger and now it isnt bad
and the saftey i removed and i am using the cocking handle as a saftey when i cock it i will shot if i am not going to shoot i wont cock it

Suppose you could kill a coyote at close range with one of these setups? Would like to have something to use in town without alerting the neighbors!

it will kill a yote with a head shot under 45 yards
i know for a fact it will kill a fox at 55 yards with a neck shot quartering away aimed for neck traveled into back of head drt
and yeah it is def quiet and wont alert neighbors
if you can open a beer and not disturb the neighbors this will not disturb the neighbors
also it can be upgraded to .25 cal and make 30-40% more energy also and still be quiet
wink.gif

Wow! What do one of those set a man back for with out any mods? What kind of glass you using and how much does that rig weigh total with scope. I think I need one of those.

with out any mods
brandnew 600
BUT you will need an airsource either a hand pump(which suck pumping up) $240
or an scba or scuba or nitrogen tank
Scba tanks can be had rather cheap at 300 but then add another 180 for hoses etc
or get a scuba for a lil ove 100 bucks and a 50 dollar adapter
but with the scuba you ge less fills per tank due to them only going up to 3000 psi as where an scba goes to 4500psi

i have on a cheapo walmart center point scope but it works very well for this
the gun is 6.5 lbs in stock form
and most mods can be done by your self for lil money
once i am finished modding it prolly next week sometime ill post completed pics

I just received a Walther Talon .22 three days ago. I ordered it from Pyramyd Air and had the Crossman Nitro piston installed in it. I have only shot it once since home just to see how loud it it. That thing is quieter than my old daisy pump from when I was a kid. I'm working my way up to a Sam Yang.

Back