I Finally Got to Go Coyote Calling Again!--Looooong

Curt--thanks for the nice comments. Staying on stands for 20 to 30 minutes to some folks is a waste of time, but I have had far too many coyotes come in after 20 or 30 minutes so I stay on stand a lot longer than some folks. Sure, I don't make as many stands in a day as those who only stay 10 or 15 minutes, but I get my fair share of coyotes. No, I'm not hauling home a pickup box full of coyotes, but I get enough to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tyote--you can bet I'll leave a few for you. Maybe not on purpose, but I let my fair share of coyotes get loose with a good education. Some of them have PhDs from Silverfox's Coyote Graduate School of Calling Mess Ups /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif What brings you up to the Williston area?

silverfox, i have releticks in the Bowman area that we goto a couple times a year. We usually work the grasslands north. We havent made it to Williston, but we have been up towards trotters and Grassy Butte. Maybe one day we will make it that far north. But i dont know which direction you work so, we might be in some of the same area??? Last year we, Cory B and i, came out to the Minot area and hunted, but we worked south from Minot, not much luck, the winds were REALLY high....I know this year we should be out in Jan. and once in Feb. Just hope the weather is good this year!!!

SHOOT STRAIGHT!!!!

Back