Variety is the spice of Life

TonyTebbe

They say "Variety is the spice of Life." How about this for some variety of coloration?

I'm getting ready to take off to the PM Hunt in the morning, and decided to pull some furs off of the stretchers, so they don't sit too long while I'm gone. Thought it made a neat pic for some contrast of colors.

furpile1.jpg

furpile2.jpg

Keep after 'em.

Tony

Those are some pretty nice looking hides! Are they finished or just salted and stretched? I just tanned my first one this year & it turned out great, but still not quite sure how to handle the ears. (Cartilage left in or should I take it out.)Dave

Nice spice you have there. Cool looking yotes. Hope to meet you in Las Curces Ill be there Thurs day night I have to wait for the boys to get out of school.

They are fleshed, stretched and dried....no salt. I don't plan on selling any to the fur buyer. I plan on tanning them and selling them. Hoping to put a bunch up this season.

Scott, that was a day I'll never forget. Just wish the -5 weather hadn't eaten the video camera battery. Would of loved getting that one on tape.

Tony

tony
whats that under the back of the vehicle on the ground?
your not leaking tranny fluid are you? ha,ha,
wouldnt want you having vehicle trouble on your trip.

Wow Tony, that black dog is awesome. In all the years of calling coyotes, the only black dog that I've called in was someone's Lab. What state did you take that beauty in?

I'm pretty sure if I had shot that nearly black yote that he would have gone straight to the taxidermist. Cool pic btw.

Back