Leopard attack

Now that is what I call up close and personal!!!! A guy might have to change his drawers after that......
scared.gif

I have seen this video b4 and think that he kinda had it coming. If you gonna hunt game as dangerous as that you make sure you put your first shot where it counts and do so at a safe distance. Just my opinion. I figure I will be taking some flak for this post. LOL

I don't understand how them cats can take so much lead and still act like nothing touches them ( they did hit it when it was charging them right?)

I don't mean just this video either, lots of lions, leopards you see get shot with 375H&H and still come at ya like nothing happened. I know I'd need a change of underpants after that episode. WOW

Originally Posted By: DVXDUDEI don't understand how them cats can take so much lead and still act like nothing touches them ( they did hit it when it was charging them right?)

I don't mean just this video either, lots of lions, leopards you see get shot with 375H&H and still come at ya like nothing happened. I know I'd need a change of underpants after that episode. WOW It takes a few more secounds for all 9 lives to drain out of a cat like that!
grin.gif

I guess all you AZ hunters do know there are a few Leopards in SE AZ? The program I saw said they were moving up through Central America. They had trail camera pictures of them in AZ.

I think the other "black" on is a dog. I they hunt them with dogs in some countries in Africa.

That is insane. I have read old safari books form the late 1800s. Many of the trackers hated tracking wounded leopards the most. They said that a wounded leopard will position himself for an attack more than any other dangerous game.

Cool video. I am going to watch it again for the 20th time.

They do have leopards in SW AZ, but they are at the Tucson Zoo.

FurFlyin, You were dang close! And to be honest if any large cat was coming at me like that one did, I would not care what species it was, I would be shoooootinggggg. Next I would change the undies and then try to figure out what the hel it was.

I don't know if my 223 or T shot Dead Coyote would stop that thing. Maybe they need to come out with some 0000000 Dead Leopard.

Back