Sullivan County, NY Coyote contest

I'm gonna hit a few stands in sullivan this saturday, I think they usually set up some kinda info table at gander mountain about the coyote hunt

Coyote hunt- Feb. 19th, 20th, & 21th. Dinner on the 21th 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Weigh-ins are- fri 19th & sat 20th 11am-8pm, sun 21th 9am-2pm.
A $30.00 early entry fee postmarked by Jan 30th, will cover the 3 days of the hunt plus the weigh-in dinner on Sunday and a free $5 gun raffle ticket to be drawn at the dinner. More of these tickets may be purchased at the dinner. A $35.00 late registration fee will be charged after jan 30th. Absolutely no registrations will be accepted after 7pm on feb 13th. 2000.00 for the biggest yote, 200.00 for the biggest for each day, and 100.00 for each yote entered. cut off the registration form below and mail along with a check or money order made out to the SC Sportsmen’s Federation. Mail it to Secy. Edna Calkin, Box 169 Cty Road 116, Cochecton, NY 12726, Attn: Coyote hunt. For any additional info please call either Edna @ 845-932-8929, Jack @ 570-798-2998, Warren @ 845-292-4807.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:________________Address:___________________
City,state:________________________zip:____________
Phone#___________________
Attending Dinner? Circle Yes or No.
Dinner Guest $30 per______

My signature indicates I have read the rules and agree to abide by the decisions of the hunt Committee. I have included check of money order for entry fee & guest dinner.

Signature:____________________________Date:____________________

Just coyotes no points...heaviest dog wins the contest. Each coyote brought in is a 100 dollars as well.

NY Yote

Last edited:
Thanks Guys! I am definitely in..... I also want to to the WNYS predator hunt too but 4 1/2 hrs to Rochester is a bit much for me to drive for check in.

I guess i could play it by ear and if i shoot a few and think i could be in the money the ride may be worth it?

Back