$10.00 Snow Camo

BuckeyeSpecial

You guys have been looking at too many ChinaCabela's catalogs!

Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and buy the snow white Tyvek painters coveralls in the XXL size for $10.00....water and wind proof, you can sit in the snow and not get wet! Wear the warm clothes you ALREADY own underneath...

They will last for 1-2 seasons if you are not too fat and rip em out.....if you think "poorer",these solutions come to you.

I could work... however has not for me.One snag and there history.XXl for a small guy with winter wear.How about a big guy with winter wear? My opinion,save your 10 and keep thinking of ideas however that's just my opinion.

These coveralls actually hold up real well no tears from multiflora rose, raspberry bushes, etc. Thapair I used today are at least 5 years old....they do hold up.

Kept me cozy today hunting in 7 deg. wind chill for 4 hours (wind blowing at 20+ MPH) and blowing snow. Its all in what you wear underneath.

Ya', agreed that for a really big guy e.g. 6'5" and 250lbs they may not offer a size that fits....

Stop in at your local military surplus store and buy an engine/fuel cell suit. All white and usually about $16-$30 depending on area. Get a size that fits over your insulated coveralls.

I use these frequently for goose hunting when laying in the fields. Cheap, and they work pretty good.

I use the tyvec and like them just fine they seem to hold up. I spray paint thmm with a little green and brown and grey paint, just random marks make a good cammo pattern.

Back