Morons behind the Gun Counter

Originally Posted By: Smokin250Originally Posted By: Va243hntrSmokin 250 you do make sure that you hand them a safe weapon correct ? I have seen many that just handed the weapon to the customer without inspecting it at all . The last rifle I bought was handed to me in this manner and I removed the bolt from it and sat it down on the counter then placed the bolt back in and worked it three times, left it open and handed it back . The guy looked at me like I had a third arm growing out of my forehead . Rule #1 Always Treat The Weapon As If It Is Loaded !!!!!!

Yes, i do this to EVERY weapon i give someone. I open slide, or bolt and look in tube to check if its unloaded. EVERY WEAPON NO EXCEPTIONS. I saw something bad happen one time somewhere that will forever make me do that when i recieve a weapon or give someone a weapon. You would believe how many people don't do that however, and automatically point it at me and have figger on trigger. Actually scares me some of the people out there that own fire arms

I remember that day very well...very scary

Gmz you must livew in caro, michigan Cause the dumb a$$ that works there tryed telling someone the same thing about a .17hmr. And he told a lady who just got a relatives estate that all she had to do with the handguns, was to roll them in a blanket and put them in her trunk and head back to california. I had to stop him there. Didn't want to see her go to prison.

yamahame,,,While I don't mean to contradict your position,,, When my father passed away quite a few years ago in the Chicago area, my half-brother and I had three days to remove his personal items.

That involved five vehicles and several firearms, among other things...and we basically did just what the lady was advised...

We contacted a local attorney, and obtained a Probate Court Filing.... Obtained the Probate Judge's Court Order and I moved half of the stuff, without an inventory, to Missouri...No Problem...My half-brother took the other half..

As long as the Probate Court has authorized the possession, it can be moved anywhere...There just has to be a legal accounting..

Back