DTECH on the way!

Scrat

Just talked to mike and my 25 wssm is on its way to me I can't wait to get it. Ordered it first part of Dec. So you guy's hold fast Mike is still turning them out.I know it will be worth the wait. I had to stop calling him because everytime I did I thought of something else I thought I had to have.Mike is a first class guy who does good buisness. I'll post some pic,s when it comes in the UPS notefication said Mon.
laugh.gif

I just talked to Mike on the phone. He says he's on his way out the door for a month of hunting in Canada and the shop is closed.

Naw! Just kidding. Heh..heh.
I bet I scared you though, huh?
laugh.gif

I've waited this long and it has about killed me. If he wants to take some time off, it's ok with me. I'm sure he could use a rest as busy as he has been.

Ok breaks over back to work! Just kidding Mike keep up the good work.

blacksheep

If I guy were to order one right now, how long should I expect to wait? I've been saving every spare cent I can, and I finally saved up enough for one his uppers.

I have 2 of his uppers on order, He is working through the onslought of everyone reacting the new man in the white house. Now there is a shortage of WSSM parts from Oly. It looks like it has been taking about 10 months. You can't rush perfection.

He requires a $300 deposit and the rest when the upper is complete. Go for it! give him call!

Mike

Back