Question about foxpro serial number

ElmoreB84

I just purchased a used FX3 and I am trying to buy new sounds from FoxPro, but if I try to enter what I assume is the serial number (sticker in battery compartment) it tells me that "There was a problem with the number you entered. Please try again or contact FoxPro". My question is A) Is the serial number located on the sticker in the battery compartment? B) Might the problem be that it is a used unit and already registered to the old owner?

You just need to send FoxPro an email with the name of the owner that you bought it from along with the serial number (it is the sticker in the battery compartment). Include your information as well and they will transfer it into your name so you can purchase new sounds. I just did the same and they got right back to me.

Last edited:
When I tried this, i fount out that the serial number is the first two groups of numbers/letters, but you don't put the third group

Originally Posted By: ElmoreB84I just purchased a used FX3 and I am trying to buy new sounds from FoxPro, but if I try to enter what I assume is the serial number (sticker in battery compartment) it tells me that "There was a problem with the number you entered. Please try again or contact FoxPro". My question is A) Is the serial number located on the sticker in the battery compartment? B) Might the problem be that it is a used unit and already registered to the old owner?

Same thing happened to me. I sent them an e-mail but haven't heard back.

I just purchased the 8 sound pack and ran into the same problem..I called them and he told me to re-enter, only not to put in the last two digits..for example mine is:
FX3 ******* 1F the last two digits he was refering too was the 1F. I tried it and it worked fine after that.

Back