YOTERS DEN - ALL NEW! (The Callers Caddy)

YOTE60

We are proud to release a sneak peak of our all new ("The Callers Caddy")
This short video will demonstrate and explain this new product in detail,..

We are very excited about this new product and it has been a long time coming. Finally a product to share with both hand callers and electronic caller users! And most likely the last call holder that a predator hunter would ever need!
Total caller protection, Total caller organization with the utmost stealth of operation!

YOTERS DEN, is now taking Pre-orders for the (The Callers Caddy)

Use our contact page here---> "The Callers Caddy" to get on our waiting list,. just mention The Callers Caddy in the message area!

Special introductory pricing of only $45!and free shipping

Thanks to all for watching and for your support!

April and Crew
smile.gif

RanUtah

Yes, I got it. Thank you! I try to answer all emails ASAP but have been really short handed this year and trying to finish up and release the new bags/carriers for the SpitFire and PB as well as fill standard orders.

Randy,

The Caddy will be available in Black with Kings desert pockets and Tan with mountain shadow pockets. I Will post pictures once I get the first dozen out.

To everyone else that has inquired, thank you for you patients I really have been going in circles this year but just bear with me!

And I will also notify all inquiries as received.

An intial outside review/field test was done by RoadKill46, out of Arizona---> Callers Caddy Review

April
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
April and Yote's Den are one of my top 5 vendors of 2009! Great dealing folks and they treat you right. That caddy is going to take off in the predator world as soon as people get their hands on them. everyone asks me "what is that"? and when i show them the features they are amazed. i can do the "Coyote down happy dance" and not loose anything.

Back