Mojo Critter How good is it?

Originally Posted By: cjdavis618Well, the only thing better than the Mojo Critter, is putting 2 out together. ;-

There is a bad side to the Mojo though. That is getting them to stop for a shot once they see it. Most of the time they start running harder. And I'm not kidding about that.

At least half of the coyotes in this photo were taken while trying to figure out whether to eat or sniff the mojo. Total was 21 Coyotes in 3 days. Also had 3 fox.

IMG_0159.jpg

I want to hunt with you guys! I don't think I've even seen that many coyotes in my life!!! WOW!!

Originally Posted By: cjdavis618Well, the only thing better than the Mojo Critter, is putting 2 out together. ;-

There is a bad side to the Mojo though. That is getting them to stop for a shot once they see it. Most of the time they start running harder. And I'm not kidding about that.

At least half of the coyotes in this photo were taken while trying to figure out whether to eat or sniff the mojo. Total was 21 Coyotes in 3 days. Also had 3 fox.

IMG_0159.jpg

Is that the WORLD famous Skeet Jones on the left?

Originally Posted By: cjdavis618Originally Posted By: ExCavTanker

Is that the WORLD famous Skeet Jones on the left?

Yep!!
thumbup1.gif

My Dad and I have hunted with him twice and Skeet is a first class person and guide, nice bunch of coyotes you ended up with.

This was my third trip there. Twice in 2009. Been there in 08 in Jan

09 in Feb and again in Nov.

I enjoy hunting with him, both the Day and night hunts. He works very hard for his client and your right he is top notch.

As for the mojo, it is a great decoy. Portable, great on batteries, and works on critters. Not much more you could ask for.

Back