Close to home?

Tim Behle

Let me start by saying that I know that this is not the proper place to put this, but I also know that most folks don't read the "proper" place.

This link contains a list of a few of the States being hit RIGHT NOW by the Animal rights activists to rid you of your hunting and trapping heritage.

www.api4animals.org/doc.asp?ID=10" target="_blank">Legislative hit list

Did you know they were working so close to your home? Are you doing anything to protect your rights? Are you part of the solution or part of the problem?

Or did you even bother to look?

Tim Behle

I don't know if it's just my computer Tim, but the link is dead.

[This message has been edited by Big Jerk (edited 12-17-2001).]

Howdy Tim!
I am well aware of their presence in Arizona and I encourage all Arizonans to be on the alert.
We have had inside info that the AR groups will push hard here in 2002, starting with the attempt to stop predator hunting.

"GOOD CALLING"
Fred

The coyote is a mascot of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games to be held in Salt Lake City, UT, not far from where this contest is being held. We should show respect for the Olympic mascot, not harass and kill it.

Try this link and look at the Coyote Hunt in Utah subject....
http://www.api4animals.org/

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
one shot~one kill

Sorry about that, I don't know why it works on some computers and not others. It still works fine here.

The link is to the action alert page of the Animal Protection Institute. You can find their homepage at http://www.api4animals.org then click on the link for action alerts.

They have a lot of things going on that hunters and trappers from all around the country should be aware of and working to protect themselves against.

It truly disgusts me that people with no concept of life outside of their own little cities have the ability to make rules for the rest of us.

If the sportsmen of this country could band together for a common cause, forgetting their own differences, people like this would be no threat to us. I hope that everyone here is of the type who is willing to stand up and fight for their rights. Those who do nothing but sit on their butts and whine are no better than those who push for animals to have the same rights as humans.

Somehow when you put the url into your message box Tim, it ended up with a < sign in the middle of it. Which made it an unofficial website through our browsers eyes.
I checked it out, fixed the addy and here it is, right to the alert page.
http://www.api4animals.org/doc.asp?ID=10

~River Runner~

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

www.predatormasters.com

I would say that it's time to flex a muscle and test the POWER of Predator Masters (1261 members) to come alive and write a letter of support to the sponsors and state officials of Utah whose addresses the Animal Protection Institute(API) so graciously provided for us.

This was one of the big reasons for having the original Shade Tree, Predator Posse and now it's up to Predator Masters courtesy of Will and friends.

------------------
Blow A Rhino

Excellent idea....thiers a political forum I tap into occasionally on another site, I'm going to post a readers digest version of the above link, add the link and ask those members to write a quick email to the mentioned government officials AND a letter of support to the hunts organizers and sponsors.

Gotta start somewhere.

[This message has been edited by Big Jerk (edited 12-17-2001).]

Jay . . . is correct!!!!

Kicking the heck out of the anti-hunting movement is one of the main objectives of Predator Masters.

I cannot overstate the importance of predator callers standing together as one force to protect the sport of predator calling.

We devote a great deal in time to discussing how much we enjoy the sport of predator calling. We spend a great deal of money in purchasing equipment and sport related supplies. However, the one thing we haven’t done very well is to organize and unite to protect the sport of predator calling.

It’s amazing, folks will take the time to post to a message board, but most fail to sit down and write a letter to fight the anti-hunting movement and protect the sport they enjoy.

In the past, predator callers from one state attempt to fight off the anti-hunting movement, while callers from other States simple look on helplessly and hope the trouble passes them by, hopefully, Predators Masters will change all that.

Predator Masters is asking every member to get involved and help protect the rights of Utah hunters.

If you don't stand up for something, you'll fall for anything...
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

Az,

The API site was great! They listed many of the key political leader's e-mails. They also listed several manufacture's sites. I spent 17 minutes and sent supportive (support for hunting!) e-mails to every address I found. This didn't take long and made me feel like I helped a little.
To everyone else- GET TYPING!

Sean

Back