6 more

vargy49

I am at Tomcats in southern ILL. It rained here for 3 days and now froze up. No way in running hounds cause its all ice.
We hunted the little dogs and had sort of a good time!! LOL
First house Tugger (pup to Casey) located under a old sink. We moved the sink and all [beeep] broke loose with a ditch couger.
2nd place had a coon in it. 3rd place Tugger located in a floor and the dogs were trying to get in and we got in and could smell it!! Time to get out of there in a hurry!! LOL
Next place Tugger located again in a shed and the dogs went in to help Tugger and og boy it was bad. I am trying to get all the dogs out of there in a hurry and My 7 month old pup Missy was under engageing already. I got her by the back legs and pulled her out and the skunk came with her.
I slapped her in the back of the head and she let go. We close the door and block the hole so the dogs couldnt get back in there. Next shed Tugger located again under some wood and I got there looking with my light and could smell another one!! dam this is getting old!! LOL
WE head for the old house and get up stairs and the dogs are locating in a floor right at the wall. They are scratching the floor and barking. Knock a hole in the wall and game is on. 3 coons came out.
go into another room and the same thing. Its amazing on how these little dogs can smell these critters so far away.
WE left there with 6 coons total. That puts me up to 73 coons now. I do have some action pics but will wait till I get home.

Vargy

Last edited:
Great job! Man youre just stacking em up!

Its no wonder your traveling now, must have killed all of them around your place.
grin.gif

Cant wait for the pics

Dave

Back