decoys

kasper2254

hi, i just started getting into predator hunting. i just recently called in a couple of coyotes but niether one of them commited to the call. they just stayed back a few hundred yards or so and watched. unfortunately, i missed them both. so i thinking about buying a decoy to try and bring them in closer. ive got a foxpro caller so if i bought the foxpro decoy i could use the remote to start and stop the decoy. just an option. does anybody know what some of the better decoys are??

Yes you could but the foxpro is more expensive.. The mojo critter is only 35-40$! Watch the bucking the odds videos on youtube they are awesome! The only problem with them is you will have to buy a mojo critter!

The mojo critter works well and is pretty inexpensive, as Dstrat said. It's no magic bullet, but it might help some to commit.

Have you been turning the call down when coyote show up at the few hundred yard mark? Switch over to lip squeaking? Just some thoughts.

Tony

Tony is right. They are just one of the tools that helps seal the deal! Not all coyotes are convinced, but we have had a bunch of them that wanted to take the chance and get within 20-25 yards. We have had a few try and eat them. It sure helps.

Back