2 more tonight

vargy49

Nancys Daughter and Son in law is here for a week from Ark. He has never seen Terriers work before. He told me no way these little dogs would handle a coon and that he has seen big hounds get wooped on!! LOL
Well no body home on the first barn so we went to one that I got 6 out of last year.
Less then a Min they were located. I started moving some bales os straw and Sadie got in the hole and you could hear her engage. Copper went to her aid. We moved about 10 bales of straw and it was pretty much over. Little Missy was right in there with her and did a out standing job for a pup.
I had seen another one exscape and head for another hole. I showed Copper the hole in the straw and oh man was it ever show time.
Copper was in there by him self and it sounded real nasty. We finally got broke through to him and it was a big boar coon.
His bottom jaw took a heck of a beating. He got some help as soon as it got the last bale moved!!
The little dogs really put a show on for Dan and made a beleaver out of him!!
Got the dogs all doctered up. I hope they will be fit for the morning cause I am heading north in the morning to hunt with Jason and Reddog again. Thats #56 so far.

Vargy

nice vargy!!! shocks people who have never seen these guys in action. if they were as big as coon hounds you would have to go to africa and hunt lions.lol

If you would have been into those terriers, back when coons were bringing $40...you would have been able to make a living at barn busting, Vargy.

Keep stacking 'em up.

Tony

Back