Badger this mornin

Duane@ssu

I went out to feed this morning, and could see a badger a few 100 yrds from the house. I couldn't decide which dogs to turn out, so I turned out five.
w00t.gif

Hidesight, I had 3 more dogs than I needed, but what the heck, they all had fun. This could be the smallest badger I have killed, that was on his own.

I would have to agree with your assessment. You got a little dog overkill going there but it sure is hard not letting them all get in on the fun! I'd of done the same thing.

In my defense,
grin.gif
, When I turn out on a badger, it could be 10#, or 35#, I just never know.
I this case I was "dog over kill". But had that been a 30# badger on the fight, I would have been glad to have all the dogs.
The Old Wise Man says," better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."
laugh.gif

I figured I "had it",
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: DustballsThey just about had it skinned for you. Pups look good. Good for them. You better give them alittle extra kibble since Badgers are up around $50 this year

nice to see the badgers are out over there in three weeks I will be out that way I need to get me one for my boy rp

I watched the video twice and there was never a time that runtley even thought about doing anything other than putting some teeth into that thing.
Good traing Duanne
DaFUnk

Last edited:
I wouldn't wish badgers on anyone. They are a huge pain in the a$$.They destroy my feilds, I drop horses legs in their holes, and have a few calves a year break legs.
I hate them more than coyotes. If I could get it done, I would kill every badger in this county.
They are fun to hunt though.

Originally Posted By: Duane@ssuI wouldn't wish badgers on anyone. They are a huge pain in the a$$.They destroy my feilds, I drop horses legs in their holes, and have a few calves a year break legs.
I hate them more than coyotes. If I could get it done, I would kill every badger in this county.
They are fun to hunt though.

In three weeks I will be out that way to try and knock a few out of the population. rp

Eastern OR. We have lots here, but the best time to hunt them is early fall. I "DUMP" 50+ a year, if you need hides, send a "PM" we can make a deal. They are a SOB, to skin, but I will do it for a price.

Back