anyone been having any success in VIRGINIA ?

I've finally got a chance to get out this year. I made 5 stands the other night and called in two. Killed a male on my second stand and one got spooked by the farmer who I was hunting on as he was closing in on my forth stand. I've got to make up this year for not getting to hunt much last year. I only got to hunt 4 days last year but had good results those days as well. I'll really start chasing them hard after the first of the year.

Originally Posted By: Brian StewartI've finally got a chance to get out this year. I made 5 stands the other night and called in two. Killed a male on my second stand and one got spooked by the farmer who I was hunting on as he was closing in on my forth stand. I've got to make up this year for not getting to hunt much last year. I only got to hunt 4 days last year but had good results those days as well. I'll really start chasing them hard after the first of the year.

I havent checked this thread in a while...Excellent Brian! Thats a big dog! You and I need to get after them this week if we can....Ill call you...

Nice coyote!!!! Hopefully you will get to hunt more this year. I couldnt make it on 4 days hunting.
lol.gif

I think if I get to hunt this week I'm going to post it on the Great White North board since we have over a foot of snow I'm thinking Tuesday night will be the night.

Brian,
That is one cool looking coyote! I think the coloring on his face is pretty unique. Looks pretty big as well!

Back