new pups

was is it on your chevy? I had to replace two of them within 3 weeks of eachother. This one has been in for about 8 years.

Yep, with 147,000 miles it's been a great truck. No real problems at all but pulling a heavy trailer did a number on it. I keep vehicles for a long time and am hoping for another 5 years with this one so a new transmission was a no brainer. I did get a 3 years, 36,000 mile warranty though. I've learned my lesson on "lightly used" transmissions!

Great looking pups Ryan. I'm intersted to see how that blue pup turns out for you. You can definately tell that young female is a sister to Gunner. They look very much alike.

Tony

Some good looking pups you got there Ryan! Glad to see Rebel and Cleo are doing well. I need to get you some pictures of Kobee now that he is grown. We just got him neutered last week, so he has been walking a bit bow legged.
cry.gif

Looks like your boy is ready to keep the new pups in line with his wooden teachin aids.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

well i cage trapped the pups their first coon to bark at and see how they would do, i was very pleased. amos barked some and pulled some hair after cleo and rebel got a good hold on him, moses, the grey pup bayed good and when i turned the coon out he was the second dog to get ahold, after cleo, he stayed hooked and really did good even after getting bit alittle
IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

Nice pics and action. I have a live trap on the way, my buddy Rob is bringing me one up. I can't wait till TUG is a little bigger.

I'm looking forward to seeing how that blue/grey dog turns out Ryan. Interesting cross and it sure looks like it's working. Look at him take hold already!

Thanks for sharing.

Tony

how old and how big are the pups? neat pics,if the blue pup uses everything bred into him he ought to be a worker.size,attitude,bite = some critter is in trouble! lol

the jagd cross was born the last week of august i think and the grey pup was born frist week of sept, dont know how much they weigh but their not very big

Back