Cougar Calling E-Sounds

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
I've been working for a long time on something I thought was lacking in our sport... I've got a modest start on a Library of Cougar Calling Vocals for e-calls.

Have a look and please tell me what you think...

http://rain-shadow.com/calls/sounds.htm

It's still in the infant stages and I'm still deep inside the learning curve of digital audio, but I'm really tickled with what I've been able to post so far.

Please tell me what you think, I really need input.

I think that this is a giant leap forward in cougar hunting. I have never seen this type of product offered before.

Too bad we can't use e calls here for lions!

You have outdone yourself Steve!

Thanks cs. I'm getting some good feedback and have them traveling to the hands of several guys who will have them echoing through mountains all over the western US. I'm looking forward to the stories and pics!

We gotta get all predator hunters on CO together to write the game dept. To have hounds and not e-calls doesn't make sense. I think it could be changed. (Optimistic.)

Rainshadow, those sounds must me good. When I hit the female cougar sound my house cat (was asleep next to me on the couch) dang near turned inside out.

I live in cougar country and I think mr kitty may have heard that sound before. LOL

Silvertp

Steve,
If I can get out on Sat morning I am going to the same place where I called in that last lion about 5 years ago and set up with the foxpro and run deer distress, but I am going to mix in some of the lion whistles and see what happens then. I won't put the whistles in till about 15 min into the stand and about every 10 min after that. Please tell me if you think that is a good plan.

Guys these sounds are fantastic!! Steve has put together some of the best sounds Ive ever heard for Cougar.. Steve they are going to be the demise of many cats.. Very nice work bud.. Kerry

DSC07148.jpg

Back