good cage traps

ksboy2

if you are wanting some of the best cage traps going, hit me up and i will set you up with john schroeder from nebraska....

130stuff005.jpg

129catyote002.jpg

100_4724.jpg

ksboy2,
When I read you subject line I was going to recommend Schroeder's cage traps. I don't own any of them, but I know a guy that owns about 20-30 of them. After decades of using all kinds of different cage traps, Schroeder's is what he chooses.
Mark

Mr. John used my grampa's lock on his cages. My grampa made this lock so it was easer to let some cats out that he wanted to release.He also had it on some double door traps.He doesnt use this type of lock on all of his traps though.Some thing you should know about this lock is be careful with the rods that hold the nuts and cross bar if you bend one the lock might hang up and not close all the way.also the cross rod needed to be heaver and the nuts needed to be larger and at the top there should be a stop so people dont walk off and forget to drop the bar down on the door . Things we learned while on the line.

Dylan

I think mr Jonh is a good cage builder and one nice guy and has a great family .If I didnt have my grampa to build cages for us Johns cages would be the one we would use.

Just got home from a little hula trip. Found a big package from Santa Schroeder. The quality, price and service all exceed our high expectations.

Also swung by Carpenter, Wyoming and picked up some tricks, smells & tips from a real trapper. Thanks Dirk! (-:

After I get the Whale and Lobster washed off we'll see what the Cats think of all this!

Back