New Fury+ Mojo+Shaggie=Success!

Vooster

Tried out the NEW Shaggie suit today.. Along with the NEW fury, the NEW mojo critter... As if I didn't already have everything I needed, HeHe...

8 minutes into stand #2 a nice fluffy female approached from 12 o'clock and stopped about 10 yards shy of the Mojo.. Put her in the sights and squeezed one off.. [beeep], I flinched!!! It was a hit but she was spinning so I threw out another ballistic tip and finished her off.. SURROUNDED by howling coyotes I stuck around for another 20 minutes and tried for another, but nothing came.

When I went to inspect my kill I was surprised to find that I had shot off her hind leg and that she had it in her mouth!
shocked.gif

No pictures of this one, Too Bloody!

Wasn't long before dirt bikes took over the area so home I went, but a good morning none the less.
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Nice work on the new set up. Heres the question, Will you use your Shagie now on every stand or just on the thick stuff? Im thinking about getting a Shagie myself.

The Shaggie is Awesome!!! I am really pleased with it, it is VERY well made. It rolls up pretty small and has a shoulder sling, leaving you the option of not wearing it until you have actually reached your stand..

It will definitely accompany me on every hunt, and may just stay in the truck full time, as it easily covers up street clothes.

If you decide to get one, be sure to call. The website is no good for taking orders right now.. Ask for the PM discount!

Talk to Jerry@ Rancho Safari.. He could probably help you decide which is best for you.. I went with the 4 Season All Purpose(LHUJ 4/S)

Oh, That price included shipping BTW so it may differ slightly(original post changed)

Last edited:
Back