Trapping magazines

MonteMiles

Trying to finish my christmas shopping for my paps. He has been trapping for 50 plus years. Thought getting him a year subscription to a trapping mag would be a good idea. He already gets Fur Fish and Game and the Trapper. Is there any other magazines that you guys would recommend?

Trappers World is a good one.

thats the only one I know of that doesn't require a membership to a trapping organization.

the National Trappers Assoc. has a nice mag
Fur Harversters has a nice one and
the Ohio State Trappers Assoc. has the Buckeye Trapper. one of the Best trapping mags out there.

you can google any of these orgs or TW and find the info you seek. good luck and happy trapping

Greg you would agree with me even if I didn't say it was a good mag
tt2.gif

How ya been old friend? long time no hear. jeff

I also forgot to put down in the list

Trappers Post. its a new one that is put out by a trapper.

I put a post on the classifieds section. Im looking for trappin mags, books or dvds. Not lookin to spend more then 20-25 shipped. Its just gonna be a stockin stuffer...Anybody got any?

if anyone charges you more then $6 for shipping, they are screwing you. all those items can be ship USPS media mail and its only a few bucks, no matter how much they send you.

for the amount you are looking to spend, you could get your father a membership at one of the National orgs or the Ohio State Org and then he would get a new mag every other month, its the gift that keeps on giving, plus you would be supporting the trapping community. just a thought. jeff

Last edited:
Back