Another new guy to the forum

Number10GI

Few weeks ago I decided to give predator hunting a try again after many, many years. Did a search of the internet for a site devoted to the sport and found this forum. Lots of great information and have learned a lot of the basics so far. Bought a Stevens Model 200 in .243 and mounted a Bausch & Lomb 6-24X I used in silhouette shooting on it. A friend has a 350 acre farm I can hunt on and can't wait to get out and see what I can do.

It's a shame, I work at a computer all day with an Access data base program and Excel spreadsheets but am really ignorant when it comes to working with pictures. I need to get my daughter to give me a hand learning how to post pictures on a web site. The wife and I were in Las Vegas 2 or 3 years ago and flew up to the Arizona side to see the Grand Canyon there. I have always wanted to see the canyon first hand and wasn't disappointed. It was spectacular! I spent 6 years stationed at Fort Hood, TX and really like the west and southwest. Tennessee is a beautiful state but I really like the wide open spaces out west.

Welcome the guys on this site are great and very experienced. They can help you out with any predator hunting questions. Ive learned a tremendous amount about calling on this website.

Back