used hand calls

howling

I looked in the classified section and went back 5 pages and never seen any used hand calls for sale and was wondering if anyone was interested before I put them up for sale? Maybe used hand calls don't sell good not sure but I don't know how to download pictures on here anyway. Just need some feedback on predator calls I have because I got a FX3 fox pro now. I have a total of 5 hand calls and a mouse squeaker total of 6 calls in all. I have knight & Hale Coyote Magic with Double Threat and Ultimate Predator 1 in the package without the dvd, next is a Jonny Stewart Premium Predator coyote Dog Howler in the package with a new reed with it and next a Sceery Howler #DBP-10 and a Sceery not sure which numer type AP-2,Ap-3or AP-5 rabbit sound forsure. Knight & Hale KH940 Mouse Squeaker. All these are used and in excellent condition...Thank you for any feedback.

Last edited:
Yes i would post them dont think they will last long and be gone, there was some for sell a day or 2 ago and dont think it took but a few min and someone picked them up.Are you selling them as a group are one by one is so i might want the squeaker if price is right.

Originally Posted By: WSMBUCKYes i would post them dont think they will last long and be gone, there was some for sell a day or 2 ago and dont think it took but a few min and someone picked them up.Are you selling them as a group are one by one is so i might want the squeaker if price is right.

I would like to sell them all together if possible...is there any fees on the classified ads on here?...Thank you.

I wouldn't sell them just because you got an electronic call. I doubt I'm the only one on here that has had stands saved by handcalls when batteries went dead at a bad time.

Nate

Last edited:
You will need to have some hand calls for back up and adding sounds while your e-call is going to add more realizm & change of sounds they are all hearing.
Do NOT rely 100% on just the ecaller.

Just such a thing happened to me yesterday, Foxpro died on the stand so I brought them in with the hand calls. Keep them and put them in your pocket, just in case.

Back