Help Mountain Lions!!

hears the scoop. i live in northeast ok, and had some pigs killed by a cougar. I have a good friend who is a government trapper, and he told me that 5 big cats were caught near muskogey, and turned loose about twenty miles from my place. I called the game warden, he said shoot em all. (if they are trying to destroy your property) they leave you alot of grey area, so shoot now, lie later. Bringing in a gov. traper, will just prolong the problem for you, or if your luckey, they might catch a couple, and turn them loose on some other poor guys place. As far as getting a shot, everyone has a different oppinion, all i can say is good luck. PM me if you have any questions, or if i can help in any way.

jesse if a govt trapper catches something it does not get turned loose somewhere else, not the way it happens here or any other state i have heard about. and as far as the lions go, i know of two confirmed kills in okla, and i hear of about 10 a week being seen, now if that many were being seen somebody would be getting a shot, but nobody ever seems to come up with one or even a track

Back