Video of the new pup TUG

gonzaga

Here is a little clip that I just took of the new pup on a coyote tail. I am gonna go out in the morning and see if I can get him something else to chew on.

I don't know if this is gonna work or not.

sorry for the quality of the video. I am gonna try and remedy that for Christmas. I am thinking about a new digital.

No doubt about it, you're going to have a lot of fun with that dog.
w00t.gif

Thanks guys, I shot a coyote this morning and skinned him out, I DEFINATELY NEED PRACTICE. My buddy got tired of skinning him and cut the muzzle off about halway:(. I told him dude, how am I gonna tie a rope thru his nose now? I might go out in the morning.
TUG sure doesn't mind when I am blowin on the hand calls and he sure didn't mind that coyote when I brought him home either. He didn't bite into him, but he was all over him, kept going around the back of the neck and the throat too, then worked his way around the coyotes back and tail.

Nice seeing ole TUG gonzaga. I know you got your hands full with him. My abbie does the same thing with her coyote. It's amazing how strong these pups are. Abbie is already picking on my airedale (3yo) and she is trying to scrap it up with the (13yo) heeler. Of course the heeler is not having any of that yet.

Yup, I hear that. TUG is giving our Shorthair a run for his money. Coming up from behind him and biting his ears and under his belly, I was walking in the field the other day wailing away with a hand call and he walked around like a peacock.

Back