MN Hunters where you from?

Holy [beeep]!!!!!! There is getting to be a lot of guys out in my area now.... Good thing or bad hello to all of you...
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: predator2preywatertown area for me. flying v i deer hunt just south of aitkin lots of yotes sounding off at night this year.
I graduated in WaterTown in 98. Whats your name?

Originally Posted By: New_CoyoteHoly [beeep]!!!!!! There is getting to be a lot of guys out in my area now.... Good thing or bad hello to all of you...
smile.gif

I guess there is a number around the West metro.......save some up there for HUNTER00 and I.

I got all my land all ready plus some and some more...
smile.gif
Good luck... LOL
I told all the coyotes and fox to head back to my land already so dont bother hunting around here... LOL... I was j-k good luck to all and welcome to the area..
smile.gif

Just a heads up watch out for the cops around this area they dont take no [beeep] and will take you at gun point they just dont get that we all hunt at night time GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!.. I will be calling them in the morning to let them know again this year that there is a lot of guys out hunting at night... Did not help late year for some guys but hope this year they will do a little better on telling the night cops.. But I wont cross my fingers on that... LOL...
Happy Hunting....
smile.gif

I remember reading that story last year. We put a sign in the window of the truck, reads something like this:

Hello, we are legally hunting coyotes with firearms in the vicinity of this truck. There are two of us hunting.

I don't remember it perfectly but it is something like that. It may help you avoid an uncomfortable or dangerous situation. Good Luck!

Deaddogwalkin:::
I started doing that 2 years ago now this will be my 3rd year after seeing a friend be held at gun point by a cop and the hole works also I heard of 2 other guys having it done to them also that year..
I know of some more guys that also got held at gun point by a cop and put on the ground and all that Bull sh-- just this last year!!
Like I said before yes they are doing there job I know that but we are also doing our job on calling them-leaving notes on our cars and trucks letting them know what we are doing and so on..
I think they should step up and help us a little and let us hunt and not to hold us at gun point for god sakes!!...

Just makes me mad sorry!!
Ill zip it now...

Be safe out there and good luck...
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back