3 Great DVD's!

Ursus21

In the last two weeks I was able to view 3 relatively new DVD's and all of them were exceptionally good. First was Randy Anderson's 6. Pretty much all his videos are good and this one was no exception. It has one of the most amazing sequences of multiples coming into one stand than I've ever seen. That alone makes it worth watching. Next is TBR's Predators Round 2. It is one fast paced and well made video. They also take the time to try and teach the viewer about how they set up, call, and the methods they use. They haven't been around nearly as long as Randy, but their DVD will hold it's own with pretty much anything out there. Last, but not least I watched Byron South's latest Coming to the Call. He changed things up quite a bit from his previous DVD and made some improvements. It is much faster paced, really well edited, and there is an extra special coyote taken on video that I'd darn near give up my first born for. If you are wanting to buy a new DVD to watch during the days you can't get out, you cannot go wrong with any of these DVD's. It is great to see the predator hunting DVD industry stepping up and making quality videos. Try one or all of them out, you'll like it.
smile.gif

Hey Ursus, you know when you watch all those videos you won't be able to stand it and you'll have to get out whether you have time or not!! Save some of that energy for when you come down to go after some REDS!

The Truth 6 is really good, along with all the rest of his and spin-offs (Verminators). I consider his to be the best. The Pred. Pursuit series is good too.

I've seen about everything that has been released, with the exception of the some of the newer stuff. I got tired of getting dvds that suck for one reason or another.

I think I'll have to check out TBRs vids. I've heard a few good things about them.

Big_Red_Fox I watched those videos while it was -30 to nearly -50, and 40 mph winds. Trust me if I could have been out I would have been. The night you left we got a pretty good snow storm to go on top of the already 3 foot drifts. However it started to warm up yesterday and while it's all slushy outside right now things are looking good for a little later in the week and into next week. I wouldn't want to be a coyote or fox around me in the near future.
wink.gif

LeviSS, I know what you mean about watching DVD's that suck. That is why I recommend these 3, they are a cut or two above the norm.

Ursus...I remember that area from when I lived there as a kid. There is a fine line between tough and stupid, and when you go out up there in those conditions...you crossed the line.
grin.gif

Randy Andersons videos have always been my favorites.However, last years Verminators had 1 setup that called in like 12 coyotes!That was the best footage Ive ever seen in terms of tons of coyotes.

Mapes on the last Verminator's video that coyote getting hit running full speed across the ice was pretty darn cool too. Man, that yote slid a ways!

Mapes knows all about crossing that line you all mentioned as well. Where he's from there are alot of funny people like that!!
lol
(it's a rough crowd back there)

smile.gif

I've crossed that line myself a few times and God was kind enough to grant me another day on the planet despite my every attempt to cut it short. Hopefully I'm a little smarter these days.

Seriously guys if y'all haven't seen any of these videos they are worth the time to watch. The Anderson and South vidoes have a history of being good. This new TBR bunch I believe is really trying to make a quality product. It's definitely better than most of the videos I've seen released in the last few years.

I just picked up the Drury Outdoors Predator 3 and has a hunt with Paul from Predator Hunting magazine shooting a nice yote.

Gotta wait until this weekend to get out.

I'm waiting on the weekend too. I get off work early enough tomorrow that I might try to sneak a stand or two in if the wind isn't blowing too hard.

Back