AZ dogs?

Crazyponie

Where might someone suggest I can hunt a dog or two around the Vail area? I can walk 100 yards from my house and call them in almost every day so, I know their are plenty around, I cant seem to find any place that I can take my swift and have some fun. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I don't get what you're asking? You say your from Vail and can walk 100 yards and call dogs every day. What are you asking?

Originally Posted By: WebopperI don't get what you're asking? You say your from Vail and can walk 100 yards and call dogs every day. What are you asking?

+1... Just go out there and shoot em. If you head east to Davidson Canyon, you may even get bob or fox.

Yes. Hunt out your back door. I took a dog out of there at the end of Wentworth, south of Sahuarita RD a couple of weeks ago. Be advised. North of Sahuarita RD is unit 38M, which is shotgun and rimfire only. South of Sahuarita RD is fine for rifle.

I meant that I live in Del Lago sorry, I should have stated that. I sit on the golf course and call them in all the time. I was told that I would have to drive a couple hours to find a spot that I can legally hunt and that someone else hadnt already sat in the same spot that morning.

Back