A Rare Opportunity...

That is what it's all about, Very Cool. Congratulations to all of you. I don't think it gets much better than that...
thumbup1.gif

Knapper
I am glad to hear you let the boy come along. Good job calling in his first (of many...he's probably hooked for life now), coyotes.
That made me feel good reading that story. Reminded me of my son's first coyote.
Awesome!!!

Durwin

Originally Posted By: guessnow that right there is what it is all about! Priceless!
congrats!

Guess... kinda hits home does'nt it.?

What an awesome post. thanks for sharing. Gotta love that!

Knapper, that's a great story!! Very nice indeed.
Thanks for sharing with us. These are the types of stories I really like to read.
Mark

Awesome story, I think my hunting partner may bring his 7 yr old along this Sunday and he can use my .22 Mag. Besides the CCI stuff my dealer only had the Remington 33 gr accu-tip ammo so I picked up the Remington ammo.

big pat on the back for ya there knapper. good show! very good job for you and the dad to take that youngster out and introduce him to the sport. sounds like you put together an awesome stand for the young man. my hat's off to you both. too many of the younger generation do not get the oopportunity to experience hunting first hand. and a great big atta boy to the young fella. wow! i'm impressed with his shooting skills! way to go young man, glad to see you were ready and able to take the shot. great jpb guys. great pictures and story. thanks for sharing it with us.

It always great to see when a youngster gets granted a gift like that. It sure doesn't always work that way, but it is ever so sweet when it does! Congrats all the way around.

Thanks for the great comments guys. I always enjoy calling a coyote in front of someone else, but that was as good as it gets. My friend is definitely raising his son right, and I suspect that kid is going to be a hunting fool.
Wyoming offers a mentorship program where you can introduce young hunters (or anyone for that matter) to the sport. My friend got involved in that program and his little man has killed a turkey, a grouse, rabbits, and now a coyote this year. I have also watched him land several 20+ inch trout. I suspect I am going to look like an amateur next to him in a couple years! Thanks again for all of the kind words.

Knapper

Back