My New baby girl, Prayers needed.

I have an 11 day old son. My heart goes out to you. I just knelt and prayed for your daughter and family. I have a feeling you're going to have a great Christmas! She'll be home soon. Keep the faith.

Read through all the post glad she is home. I have two little girls and like the post above we do take some things for granted. And I ask God to watch over your family.

r2

She is doing very well and is out of danger for the most part. She is breathing with the help of just oxygen tubes and looks really good. We are going to get to hold her for the first time since the delivery tonight at 7. On our way back to the hospital. Thank you to all of you who have been thinking about us and preying for us. You guys really have helped me through this difficult time. My 6 year old son was amazed at how many people here cared and were preying for us when I showed him this thread.

I'll post again tomorrow.

Prayers sent from Iowa hope she keeps improving day by day.
I'm sure she felt all the love you guys have for her when you got to hold her. Keep up the good fight.

more prayers and thanks given here in wyoming.
"thank you God for the improvements help her to keep getting better so she can go home and lead a happy life. amen"

Thanks again to all of you who have my family in your prayers. Georgia continues to improve and is doing great. She is still in the NICU and will likely be there for a while yet. She is off All oxygen and is breathing on her own. If she does as well as she did today, my wife can breast feed her tomorrow. I can not tell you how thankful I am for the care she has received, and all the prayers we have received.

Merry Christmas everyone, It sure is going to be merry at my house. I am truly blessed.

Back