Puppy fun with a coyote

TonyTebbe

Here is our new cur "Brandy", that I got from Wackmaster. This was her first introduction to a dead coyote today. She watched Gunner, Mattie, and Dixie rough it up and decided she needs to give it a try.
smile.gif

It's only a coyote head, but she sure wasn't scared of it and took right to mouthing it and shaking it.

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3895.jpg

Thought I'd share...

Tony

Nice looking dog there Tony looks about like her sister I got! I hope to let mine chew on a dead coyote next weekend!

Nice pics Tony! By the way I used the "red" call I got from you the other day and had a coyote respond within 45 sec and blasted it at 30 ft from me. I really like that call.

It was cute to see here take such interest at a young age. Right now, she's spending her life bonding with the family. Sleeping in our bed, either in my face or on my head of all places.
smile.gif
She's gonna be a good one, I can tell already.

Glad to see you like that call Jason. It's slowly becoming my favorite over my orange call.

Thanks...Tony

I need to shoot me a coyote so Tug can start using those teeth on something other than me! I had my chance but I missed the other day, dang wind and a misfire.

Houndsman??? Heck, I had 22 hounds when I first got married. Coonhounds, foxhounds and some greyhounds. I can't get back into that food bill again.
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'll stick with some decoy dogs.

Tony

Back