My New baby girl, Prayers needed.

prayers are being sent from Wyoming.
i know infants in ICU my little Brooke was a preemie and was in there quite a while.(grand daughter)
god be with your daughter and the medical team can help work miracles.
Brooke is now 5 pretty as can be and ornery i call her Willy. cuz if you are not paying attention she will give you a wet willy.
the start may be rough on the heart and god willing the future will be full of love and joy.
things were tough at the start but now i can't remember the struggle just all the cute things she has done sense.

Wow, the pic of your daughter in the NICU sure brings back memories. Our son was born at 25 wks and spent 4 months in NICU at 2 different hospitals also had heart surgery before he even came home. That was 19 years ago, they work miracles every day and prayers help more than most will ever know..

Clayman

Thanks everyone. Today was a very good day. They fed her milk through a tube for the first time and they took her off the ventilator for a short period! I hope she just continues improving.

i sent another prayer for this morning.
she is still in my thoughts and prayers.
give mom a comforting hug and tell her we here at PM are keeping Gods attention on this little girl.
i still pray for McKenzie and have been for a long time
she is improving too.
little kids really touch my heart. my youngest is going to school to be a neonatal nurse (baby nurse} i would be a basket case seeing sick children all day every day.
i am vary proud that she wants to make a difference in childrens lives.
i still miss all the kids my wife use to babysit everyone use to ask how i can go home from work to 10 to 15 kids.
i said its easy, i come home to 10 to 15 hugs every night.
the kids got more excited over me coming home then they did their parents picking them up.

Thanks for the update...She has a lot of people pulling for her and a bunch of positive thought and prayers...

Hopefully, you and mom are getting some rest... I know it's hard, but you have to be physically strong for her when she comes home...

Sounds like a little improvement. Any inprovement is a big step in the right direction. Keep the faith, Lets hope she keeps moving foward. Our thoughts remain with you. AL VT

Thanks everyone. She is continuing to improve. They took her off the ventilator at 9:00 last night and she is able to breath with the help of the CPAP machine. It was the first time in since the delivery room that she could cry out loud. Watching her cry silently due to the respirator tube through her voice box was horrible.

They doctor keep preparing us for her to go backwards. He says that babies in her condition go back and forth a lot., but we are very optimistic and feel like she is getting great care.
It helps to know there are so many people who care. We are on our way to the hospital now and I will update you all tonight.

Thanks again,

Patrick

Back