Calling seminars scheduled in North Dakota and Montana

CoyoteDoctor

Hey everyone, just a quick note to let you know that the Coyote Doctors will be giving a couple calling seminars this weekend. We will be in Beulah, ND on this Saturday the 5th at 7:30 PM MT at the Dakota Farms Inn. The seminar will be on the final day of a 2 day predator calling contest. We will then head west to Billings, Montana where we will be at Cabelas all day on Sunday the 6th. If you live near by,stop in and say hi. Along with getting to meet lots of other predator hunters on this trip, the next best thing is taking a few days and hunting our way back to South Dakota! Here is a picture of our first hunt a few weeks ago. Coyote numbers seem to be making a comeback after a few bad years of a mange outbreak. Good hunting and we hope to see some of you soon!

CoyoteDocsAcopy-1.jpg

mtbadger, we are scheduled to give our talk a 2:00 PM. We should make it to Cabelas by 10:00 AM or so. Look forward to meeting you. Barry, thanks for the kind words. We do the best we can!

I want to thank you guys for the wealth of information you guys shared at Cabelas sunday. I learned a lot and you guys cleared up some questions I had. Hope your hunt in Broadus is going great and that you guys have a safe trip.

Thanks again
mtbadger

mt
Thanks for stopping by and of course, we are always glad to help out and talk about calling coyotes. The weather wasn't very cooperative in Broadus, but we managed to do pretty well. We got 4 of the 8 we saw before the storm and winds blew us back to SD.

Hopefully we can get out your way again and you can see the full blown seminar with all the bells and whistles. Great to see everyone out there. We had a great time.

Doc

Doc,
If'n you do swing back to Montana I sure would like to see you guys swing a little more north and do a seminar in Great Falls. I'm pretty sure there are enough folks interested in coyote hunting up here to fill up a seminar.

Originally Posted By: Ursus21Doc,
If'n you do swing back to Montana I sure would like to see you guys swing a little more north and do a seminar in Great Falls. I'm pretty sure there are enough folks interested in coyote hunting up here to fill up a seminar. +1 on that..I'd be there!

Back