New puppy is home

By golly, I believe these cur dogs are catching on!
wink.gif

Quote:How did your other dogs react to you new pup?

I've introduced her slightly to Gunner, Mattie, and Dixie. I just gave her first 7-way shot yesterday and don't want to chance her getting any Parvo. Already lost a pup this summer from it. All the dogs took right to her, but Dixie (the cur/jagd cross) is sure letting her Jagd side show. She would as soon kill her than to look at her. It's going to be a long road with introducing those two.

I believe you are right about the curs catching on Mike. It was your Bubba stories that got me interested years ago. Thank you for that.

Tony

I have an airedale and a old red merle heeler. The airedork gets along with anyone. The old heeler could care less about the new pup. She has already snapped the pup a few times so she would leave her alone.

Speaking of interest Tony, the molded horn tip call you sent me a couple of years ago really gets the coyotes coming. I have a deadly combination of it and a critter call.

Mike, I too was so impressed with Bubba that I wanted one, and then reading all of these other posts with dogs in them like Gunner didn't help. I can't wait to get him on some coyotes.

Back