YOU can star in your OWN hunting VIDEO!!!

Thanks Lonnie, but I am just making the announcment for Predator STRIKEFORCE..

Tom Austin is the owner...He does some pretty cool things.

1.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks for the introduction Jeff and MCWALK. I've been around here for a few years now but most of you know me as "LawDog". Sorry for the confusion everyone. Let me know if anyone has any questions regarding booking a hunt with us.

Thanks, Tom Austin

Tom, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but how do you like your handirifle? I wanted one for a long time, but they don't have the best reputation for accuracy and I don't want to take the time, money, or effort to try to accurarize one. What is your experience with yours?

To be completely honest with you Z, my H&R Ultra Varmint Fluted is a shooter. I've never had a minutes trouble with it. Check out the video on my website titled "Capree's 1st Coyote" to see that rifle in action. For the price, they're darn hard to beat.

Thanks Jim, glad to be a part of this family.

Tom Austin

Tom, I watched that video already. I am just scared to take a chance on the Handi. What kind of groups will yours shoot?

Thanks Weston.

Lance, I know exactly what you are saying. We even participated in the Utah Youth Coyote Hunt this year. Keep in mind that its a competition hunt and I still couldn't leave the camera in the truck. Who films a competition, seriously? LOL! Well, I did. I just can't justify leaving the camera home fearing that I'm gonna miss something spectacular. Ha Ha Filming is a sickness too!

Tom Austin

Back